Dress Shopping (Again) - Now with better dresses!

I gotta say, I loved all of these in person, but cell cameras don't lie. I had to throw a few out!
Here we go! Ranked in order of awesomeness.
#1 - Ruffles! Allure 8862 - All about it!
















#2 - Casablanca 2024 - Organza and beads (Store folk wouldn't let me get a photo. They suck).





















Casablanca 2035 - Soft Net and Beading (very similar to 2024 just above, which has a longer top to cover the "situation you have going on there," said the sales girls)






































Allure 8850 - Champagne Lace Dream (Wa-hay over budget)






































Casablanca 2002 - Organza Slim (So light and airy! Obviously this was too small so click on the link to see it on the model. Fabulous sparkly buttons all the way down!)






































Allure 8859 aka. Slim Jim (This one is deceiving. It looks nice up close, and then zoom out and it's SATIN! SHINY! HIPS!)


































Okay on to the rejects...I loved them in the store, hated them in photos.
Maggie Sottero Sabelle This one was a front runner, but I couldn't get past the taffeta, lace weird train split


































Maggie Sottero Priscilla (Also deceiving in person, so pretty, in photos SHINY! Also WAY out of budget, but that train is to die for)


































Sottero & Midgely Loretta - Drop waist disaster



































3 comments:

karijahr said...

Loving the ruffles!
Love, Kari

Tanya Fiori said...

I already told U the ruffles are my fave....you look fabulous!

Hally said...

I vote Champagne Lace Dream!

Post a Comment