helpful tips 101from elefantitas alegres by Kate

From one of my favorite blogs:
'helpful tips 101from elefantitas alegres by Kate'

last night i made a seriously exciting discovery... there are TIES on the inside of my duvet cover that connect to the LOOPS on the corners of my down comforter, ensuring that the duvet STAYS IN PLACE and doesn't shift or bunch. ummmmmmmmm, why did no one tell me this? i've spent YEARS battling the bunchy duvet every morning, bemoaning the glorious photo spreads in Pottery Barn, asking the god (little 'g') of housewares why my duvet never lived up!

this is the type of information that needs to be parachuted into your window (or Harry Potter owl-style-delivery, perhaps) on the day of high school graduation. or better yet, THIS is the shit that needs to be taught in some mandatory elective course prior to the obligatory mortar board toss. because really, did Ceramics II get you anywhere in life?

Helpful Tips 101: Syllabus

Fantasy Football & You: How to Impress Colleagues You Don't Really Care about Impressing


The Minimum Balance: Why Your Parents Weren't Just Trying to be Assholes about Credit Cards


Fitted-Sheet Folding: A How-To Seminar**


Jungle Boogie: Is this Trashcan Punch Roofied, or Just Delicious?


A Memo from Your Metabolism: Stop Fucking Me Up

**i'm accepting guest-speaker applications for this one. i will be in the front row, taking notes, with color-coded pens, and a video camera.

1 comments:

Megs said...

shit girl, I watched a Martha Stewart on folding fitted sheets. I basically am awesome. Fly me in for the seminar and I will knock your socks off.

Post a Comment